The Western North Carolina Conference seeks to undergird the leadership development of its Clergy and Ministry Professionals by securing outstanding programs that will offer opportunities that will contribute toward ministerial effectiveness.
The conference also seeks to offer such opportunities at an affordable cost to participants. Thus, Providers may apply for a Grant that will enable their Program to be offered to participants at a lesser cost. Providers may be individuals or organizations.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND THANKS! - A new round of Grants have been offered from the Leadership Development Team for some exciting opportunities for Clergy and Ministry Professionals of WNCC! Our providers say thanks and invite you to join in these exciting retreats and programs designed for you to get spiritually charged to take your leadership to the next level. Read on and make your plans Continue reading LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND THANKS!
- Gratitude for Grants - THANK YOU WNCC! Recipients of the fall 2016 Leadership Development Team grants wanted to thank you for supporting their ministries. With your financial support these providers will be offering programs throughout 2017 that will help to develop and strengthen our ministers and those in professional ministry church positions. Here are their words of gratitude. From the Davidson Clergy Center: Participants Continue reading Gratitude for Grants
- Pastoral Study Project Grant by the Louisville Institute - Grants of up to $15,000 support independent or collaborative study projects – projects that privilege pastoral perspectives and rhythms and honor grassroots research conducted by skilled clergy. PSP grantees may use a variety of platforms to share what they learn with a wider audience, extending their leadership in ways that can benefit the broader church and culture in North America. Continue reading Pastoral Study Project Grant by the Louisville Institute
- Lilly Endowment Clergy Renewal Grants - Pastors are essential to nurture and sustain the spiritual vitality of Christian congregations. Spiritual guide, scholar, counselor, preacher, administrator, confidant, teacher, pastoral visitor and friend, pastors are called on to play many roles in leading the ministries of congregations. The job is demanding, and pastors perform their duties among a dizzying array of requests and expectations. It is not a Continue reading Lilly Endowment Clergy Renewal Grants
- Leadership Development Scholarships - Scholarships are available to clergy and ministry professionals who have completed a Called and Gifted to Lead Workshop or Ministry Development Consultation. Application forms are available by clicking on the Leadership Development Forms link. In addition, the WNC Leadership Development Team wants to partner with other groups and individuals to encourage leadership growth for clergy and ministry professionals. An application is Continue reading Leadership Development Scholarships
- Grant Evaluation - This form is for those providers who have received a grant from the WNCC Leadership Development Team. Pleast submit evaluation form within 30 days of completion of the program. Download the Form
- WNCC Leadership Development Provider Grant Application - For those Providers requesting a GRANT from the WNCC Leadership Development Team The WNC Conference seeks to undergird the leadership development of its Clergy and Ministry Professionals by securing outstanding Programs that will offer opportunities that will contribute toward ministerial effectiveness. The WNC Conference also seeks to offer such opportunities at an affordable cost to participants. Thus, Providers may apply Continue reading WNCC Leadership Development Provider Grant Application